English to Chinese: Heartfelt Wishes to Share Today
Introduction
Sending good wishes is a simple but powerful way to brighten someone's day, show you care, and bridge cultural or language gaps. This collection offers ready-to-share phrases translated from English to Chinese so you can express encouragement, congratulations, comfort, and joy in both languages. Use these messages for birthdays, exams, recoveries, weddings, new jobs, or just to lift a friend's spirits.
For success and achievement
- "Wishing you great success in everything you do!" (祝你事事顺利,取得巨大成功!)
- "May your hard work lead to well-deserved rewards." (愿你的努力换来应得的回报。)
- "Good luck on your exams/interview/presentation!" (祝你考试/面试/演讲顺利!)
- "May every goal you set be within reach." (愿你设定的每个目标都近在咫尺。)
- "Keep going — your breakthrough is coming." (继续前进——你的突破即将到来。)
- "I believe in your talent and perseverance; may this chapter bring you recognition and growth." (我相信你的才能与坚持,愿这一阶段带来认可与成长。)
For health and wellness
- "Wishing you a speedy recovery." (祝你早日康复。)
- "May you be healthy and full of energy every day." (愿你每天都健康充沛、活力满满。)
- "Take care and be gentle with yourself; you deserve rest." (好好照顾自己,温柔以待,你值得休息。)
- "Sending healing thoughts and warm hugs." (送上治愈的祝福和温暖的拥抱。)
- "May peace and strength restore your body and mind." (愿平安与力量修复你的身心。)
- "I hope each new day brings you more strength and brighter moments on the road to recovery." (愿每一个新日都为你的康复带来更多力量与光明时刻。)
For happiness and joy
- "Wishing you endless smiles and joyful days!" (愿你笑容常在,日子充满欢乐!)
- "May your heart be light and your days bright." (愿你心情轻松,时光灿烂。)
- "Celebrate the little things — happiness is made of them." (庆祝那些小事——幸福由它们组成。)
- "May laughter follow you wherever you go." (愿欢笑常伴你左右。)
- "Sending sunshine and good vibes your way." (送上阳光与好心情给你。)
- "I hope today brings unexpected delights and memories you'll treasure." (愿今天带来意外的惊喜和珍藏的回忆。)
For special occasions
- "Happy Birthday! May your year be filled with love and success." (生日快乐!愿你这一年充满爱与成功。)
- "Congratulations on your new job — may it bring growth and fulfillment." (恭喜你找到新工作——愿它带来成长与满足。)
- "Happy Anniversary — here's to many more years of love." (周年快乐——愿你们相伴更多美好岁月。)
- "Warm wishes for your new home — may it be filled with laughter." (祝贺乔迁——愿新居常有欢笑。)
- "Best wishes on your wedding day; may your life together be blessed." (愿你们婚礼美满,携手人生幸福被赐福。)
- "Happy holidays! Cherish time with family and friends." (节日快乐!珍惜与家人朋友共度的时光。)
For love, friendship, and encouragement
- "I'm proud of you — keep shining." (我为你骄傲——继续闪耀吧。)
- "You are never alone; I'm here for you." (你永远不孤单;我在你身边。)
- "May our friendship grow stronger with each passing year." (愿我们的友谊与日俱增。)
- "Believe in yourself — you are capable of amazing things." (相信自己——你能做到令人惊叹的事。)
- "Sending you love and courage to face today." (送上爱与勇气,陪你迎接今天。)
- "No matter what happens, remember your worth and keep moving forward; better days are coming." (无论发生什么,都要记住你的价值,继续前行;美好日子会来临。)
Conclusion
A thoughtful wish, even a short one, can lift spirits, strengthen bonds, and show someone they matter. Keep these English-to-Chinese phrases handy to share encouragement and warmth—small words can make a big difference.